Friday, 25 June 2010
Right now you are:
* exactly three months old
* weighing 19lb 4oz, the average weight of an eight-month old
* still enchanted by a myriad of silly noises (Boing! Weeeeeee! Babababababa! Mooo!)
* breaking off mid-feed to talk to me, or just to check that I'm still there
* sitting happily for hours in your bouncy chair
* finding your bouncy chair being transported to a number of different locations (the beach, the garden, the dining room, other peoples houses)
* desperate to stand at every possible opportunity
* wrapping your fingers round my top and holding on tightly whilst you feed
* dribbling absolutely everywhere!
* fascinated by watching us eat and smiling with every bite
* the master of moving your hands to your mouth and sucking frantically on your fist
* not so good at finding your thumb, though not for want of trying
* a very talkative little mite, especially when standing
* starting to love bath time now that you've learned how to splash
* grabbing anything that comes into contact with your hands, and spending hours exploring the texture of your soggy muslin cloths
* waking twice during the night for feeds but falling straight back to sleep
* able to pull yourself up to standing on your super-strong little legs!
... and of course it goes without saying, you're very, very, very loved!